Introduce more oxygen faster with a 3400HAF Surface Aerator. The high-performance design of this aerator uses a single open propeller that creates and pushes water droplets into the air allowing efficient transfer of oxygen to the water. Agitation and movement created by the process spreads the oxygenated water throughout the body of water. These units can operate in as little as 17.5 in. (.5M) of water. The 3400HAF Surface Aerator is ideal for ponds/tanks with surface areas of about 3/4 acre.
Protect your AF Series Surface Aerator power cord by adding a flex sleeve cord protector. Made of high strength, abrasion and cut resistant polyethylene, these cord protectors will keep your power cords safe from threats like wildlife, fish hooks and weed whippers.
This 3400HAF is a 120V (60Hz) 6.7 amps. Also available in 240 (60Hz) 3.3 amps power configuration. All units come with a float and two 50 ft. (15m) mooring lines. Optional bottom screens and/or control panels are also available.
- High-efficiency design means low power compensation and low operating costs
- Heavy-duty motor and corrosion resistant design; suitable for salt-water or other corrosive environments
- Safety Tested: ETL listed to UL and CSA Standards
- An easily replaced protective sacrificial zinc anode included with each unit
- Low maintenance and dependable design
- Multiple cord lengths available all SJTOW underwater rated
- Ships via FedEx in 2 (50-100 ft.) or 3 boxes (150-500 ft.)
- 2 year warranty
Kasco Aerator Overview
Overview of Kasco Marine's High Oxygen Transfer Aerators
Kasco Benefits of Aeration
The benefits of Aeration are detailed here by Kasco Marine
Kasco Marine's Surface Aerator - Fish Rescue Testimonial
Bob Thiem at Big Creek Fisheries in Wadesville, IN saves a loc...
Kasco 8400AF aerators Delgado College in New Orleans
Delgado College in New Orleans has a decorative pond with koi ...